This 200.0267 ha property is presently operating as a dairy farm. Located in a good rain fall area plus having irrigation makes this an excellent buying opportunity to carry on as a dairy farm or beef unit. Being fully deer fenced this land would also be ideal as a deer farm. All the infrastructure is in place along with two large irrigation water holding ponds, total capacity of 60,000 cubic meters, offering scope and potential for further development.
• New 5 bay implement shed with 1 bay lockable workshop and 4 bay calf rearing
• 3 Bay steel hay barn.
• 2 Stand raised board wool shed with large coved yards
• Lane ways to all paddocks
• Deer yards
• Irrigation shares.
• Large water storage ponds.
• Good rainfall area.
• Taiko, Wakanui, and Claremont soils.
• A comfortable 3 bedroom home.
• 40 aside Herringbone milking shed
Call for more details and viewing instructions.