Maerewhenua / Duntroon, North Otago
470 Ha (Subject to Survey)
• Beef - Dairy Support - Deer - Sheep
• Attractive 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom homestead set upon stunning landscape surrounds
• Tidy second home plus 1-bedroom quarters
• Full range of well-maintained farm buildings and yards
• Approx. 205 ha Irrigated - 180 ha deer fenced
Seldom does a property of this calibre become available. Located in the Waitaki Valley near Duntroon with the Maerewhenua River traversing the property. Undoubtably one of North Otago's most versatile farming operations currently farming and fattening cattle and has successfully sustained a large deer and sheep enterprise in the past. This property would also be very suitable for dairy support or cropping with the fertile irrigated soils it offers.
Quality infrastructure, largely favourable contour, fertile soils and the security of irrigation from the Maerewhenua and Waitaki rivers are a few of the many impressive features this property possesses. A remarkable property with excellent balance and the flexibility to support multiple farming systems.
View by appointment with Sole Agents.
Barry Meikle on 027 436 5131, John Faulks on 0274 525 800