Located on the doorstep of Te Anau, this property has many special features which will determine an exciting future.
• Prime location with northerly views to Fiordland National Park, a World Heritage Area.
• The land is in two titles of 55.9915 and 72.4680 hectares.
• Zoned Te Anau Residential Zone B and is enabled for 350 building sites.
• Natural features with several ridges of varying elevations and aspects.
• Dual access.
• One of the best opportunities to ever be available in the Te Anau area.
The property not only offers opportunity for building sites but the ability to diversify into other developments and capitalize on both the unique location and a balance of lake and alpine features together with the benefits of the zoning.
Sitting on top of the rear terrace and enjoying the natural landscape and features is this majestic four bedroomed residence. The build was well planned with solid brick structure, gorgeous timber interiors and an excellent spacious living area captures the scenery outside. Well-appointed kitchen, dual bathrooms, double garage and separate room which is capable of being self contained.
The property which is currently leased also includes a tenanted modernized two bedroom cottage together with a range of support buildings.
Herein lies an opportunity to create your own unique piece of paradise in a location that continues to flourish and grow as one of the great tourist destinations in New Zealand.
For further information on surveying and planning matters please contact Boyd Wilson at Bonisch Consultants m 027 437 0838 e email@example.com