This dairy farm is located in Morbihan, Brittany region, France.
The milk volume to be produced is 1280,000 liters of milk over an area of 310 ha.
Agricultural land is grouped with 90 ha located around the buildings. The rest of the parcels are situated on average 5 km from the breeding site.
The rotation on the 310 ha is as follows:
Cereals: 45 ha
Peas: 14 ha
Beans: 8 ha
Silage corn: 85 ha
Corn grain: 17 ha
meadows: 143 ha
The entire surface is to be rented for rent from 150 to 180 € / ha depending on the duration of the lease.
Properties for sale are composed of:
- A set of dairy buildings to accommodate 175 dairy cows in cubicles. The milking system is a rototandem of 36 places
- A fleet of equipment consisting of 2 tractors and the main livestock equipment (mixer, straw blower, slurry planer)
- The herd consisted of 180 dairy cows and about 180 heifers, as well as 20 oxen
- The shares of the dairy cooperative.
- The various stocks
- A house located on the breeding site of 170 m² with 10 main rooms including 5 bedrooms
The main qualities of this farm are its recent milking equipment and a group plot. Note that there is nobody else living on the site of operation, which will ensure the tranquility of the buyer. In addition, this farm is able to produce 300 000 L more without 1 € of additional investment.
The asking price for this operation is 1,326,000 euros, including trading fees.