This dairy farm is located in the Ille et Vilaine, Brittany region, France, not far from Mont Saint Michel which is a tourist site very visited in France.
The milk volume to be produced is 840,000 liters of milk over an area of 148 ha.
The land is held for about 55 ha by the family of the transferor, the remainder being divided among different owners.
About 40 ha are directly adjacent to the headquarters. The furthest plot is 8 km away.
The rotation on the 148 ha is as follows:
Cereals: 27 ha
Silage silage: 66 ha
Prairies: 55 ha
Total: 148 ha
The dwelling house is located within 50 m of the livestock buildings, but there is no no other houses nearby.
In addition, the seller has developed in addition to the activity of breeding a tourist activity composed of:
- 19 beds (lodgings and guest rooms)
- A reception room for 54 persons
- A heated indoor pool, with sauna and jacuzzi
Les properties for sale are composed of:
- A set of dairy buildings including a stall dairy cows of 110 places cubicles, milking parlor 2x14 equipped 2x10 of 2016, stall heifers, pit and manure.
- Old stone farmhouse of 1850 with outbuildings, swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, reception room, gite and guest rooms.
- A stock of equipment and breeding facilities
- The dairy herd consists of 120 dairy cows and the following
- The shares of the dairy cooperative.
- The various stocks
- A dwelling house located on the breeding site of 278 m², class energy: E and class emission of GES: D.
The main qualities of this operation are to be located in a tourist area which allowed a strong growth in tourism turnover since the start-up in 2001, and to have evolutionary and functional agricultural buildings. Given the amount of work, this business will be a family of 3 assets.
The asking price for this operation is 1 775 500 euros, including trading fees.