Ferdinandslund is a solid pig production company - located at Granslev, west of Hadsten. Animal production is based on 700 sows with sales of 7 kg. Pigs for regular customers. The crew has a high health status (Blue SPF + myc) and with a productivity of approx. 34 pigs pr. ...
|Price in Euros's
|How much amount of land ownership?
|How much amount of land lease?
|How much amount of total land?
Ferdinandslund is a solid pig production company - located at Granslev, west of Hadsten.
Animal production is based on 700 sows with sales of 7 kg. Pigs for regular customers.
The crew has a high health status (Blue SPF + myc) and with a productivity of approx. 34 pigs pr. sow. It is run with 14-day operation and with production of own young animals via zig-zag core management.
The company has a total land area of 90.5815 ha, the EU area is 78.11 ha and 71.04 ha of this area.
The living room was built in 1896 and has a total living area of 144 sqm. The home appears with older interiors. The original farm buildings at the farmhouse are used for horses, machinery and storage.
Pig production is located at a suitable distance, approx. 150 m., From the farmhouse and the original farm buildings. The buildings are located gable at the gable and are continuously expanded from 1998 to 2010 and among other things. furnished with good staff facilities, lunch room and office and from here further access to the facility:
1. Cabin with 2 x 68 traditional rear-facing cash paths with 2/3 fixed floor and with heat-controlled lamps in the caves.
2. In continuation of the farrowing hall, combined running and gestation stables. Running department with cafeteria system with 84 boxes and deep bedding. Pregnancy ward with 4 dynamic groups of 50 lakes in each, with 4 Nedap transponder stations. The stable is with air purification.
3. In the corridor there is a delivery room - and with room for nursing puppies in 8 paths.
4. In the interim there are also two leased piglets, which are used as a baby barn with approx. 400 dots.
5. The original running department is equipped with deep bedding for relief etc.
6. Pregnancy stable with one dynamic group with deep bedding and 4 Nedap transponders with room for 200 lakes and a police department. The stable is decorated with a straw path.
7. Feeders with room for div. bags etc. It is fed with ready-mixed dry food throughout the plant. The feed is stored in 4 outdoor silos. In connection with the feed drawer, halmade with space for storage of approx. 800 bigballs (equivalent to about one year's consumption).
8. Batting department with 2 sections and respectively. ca. 140 places for piglets and 200 places for 30-100 kg. pigs and dummy station for training.
9. Gilt section with 2 Nedap transponders and one training station for start-up - in total with room for approx. 130 gilt.
10. Farestald with a total of 68 traditional rear-facing box paths with 2/3 fixed floor with floor heating divided into three sections with respectively. 20, 24 and 24 trails.
There are lines in the entire system with slots.
Behind the buildings are slurry containers with a capacity of 2,000 kbm.
Contact the group group SYD for further information and presentation.