The property is located on the outskirts of Jordrup town, where there is a school, grocery store and good leisure activities. The area of 64.4 ha. which belongs to the main property is well located in 2 large clumps at the property in Jordrup and at Fynslund. In addition, building without property on 18.3 ha ...
|Price in Euros's
|How much amount of land ownership?
|How much amount of land lease?
|How much amount of total land?
The property is located on the outskirts of Jordrup town, where there is a school, grocery store and good leisure activities.
The area of 64.4 ha. which belongs to the main property is well located in 2 large clumps at the property in Jordrup and at Fynslund. In addition, building-free property of 18.3 ha located approx. 3 km west of the main property. The soil is preferably clay-mixed sandy soil. The area of the main property can be irrigated. The entire area is run with organic plant breeding.
Highly presentable home originally built in 1870. The home is continuously completely modernized and last with a beautiful tile roof in 2010. The home is today built with water-scrubbed facade wall and tile roof. The home is i.a. Furnished with backyard, toilet, nice kitchen / family room, large living room with access to park-like garden and with a view of newly planted peace forest and natural areas by the property, room and hallway. There is underfloor heating for approx. half of the ground floor. The attic is utilized with 3 good rooms and repos.
The beautiful courtyard with fountain is formed by the home, garage building and banquet hall, as well as a wall covered with bricks, which separates the operating buildings from the private.
The farm buildings have been utilized with a machine house with workshop and frost-proof room, former barn changed to a machine house with grain storage for 250 m3, horse and sheep barn and 2 slurry containers. The buildings are extremely well maintained and built in plaster, steel or brick facade wall and with brick or plaster roof.
A property with many options such as could be:
- The main property would be particularly suitable for company domicile.
- The property / farm is suitable for a part-time farmer, who also has organic plant breeding, nature and hunting as his hobby.
- There could be an opportunity for the sale of organic vegetables from the property, perhaps in collaboration with the utility.
- The buildings by the home could be used for a farm shop, Bed & Breakfast etc.
- The farm buildings have alternative uses. It could be rented out to a warehouse hotel, caravans etc.
- The property's farm buildings could also be used for small hobby animal husbandry or for creative workshops etc.
- It would also be possible to start up a smaller contractor or craft business based on the operating buildings.
There may be. possibility of buying part elements of the farm without buying the whole property.