Knaplund Skovgaard is offered for sale with 59,6116 ha with the following distribution of forest area:
1. Lighthouse, 5 ha, age from 1980 to 1998
2. Red fir 27.81 ha
3. Edge planting 2 ha, mixed foliage approx. 1995
4. Omorika, 5 ha
5. Nordmann fir, 8 ha from 1980-2000
6. Contorta lighthouse, 2.3 ha
7. Moss, 3.4 ha
8. Natural forest 2.2 ha, is located around the meadows.
9. Grasslands, 2.1 ha along the east and north sides of the forest, the land is used as game promotion.
10. Road-resistant road systems through the forest approx. 1.6 ha.
A property with great by-mass. Great, versatile hunting of a stock of raw game, ducks and red game throughout the area. Older, well maintained building set with large barn of 202 m2, barn 186 m2, large dwelling of 122 m2, excellent well-landscaped natural garden with large old and well-preserved trees. A forest property to be experienced.