Planting 123 ha. - Martofte Hindsholm
For bankruptcy estate Skovgaard, located at Martofte on Hindsholm, is offered.
The farm consists of two properties, Langøvej 371 with a total area of 79.5 ha. as well as buildingless property Langøvej 1 of 44 ha., total approx. 123.5 ha.
Of the total land area, small are 100 ha. in rotation, with good arrangement in slightly hilly terrain.
Ordinary payment entitlements in relation to arable land are included.
The soil on Langøvej 1 is of strong quality, while the soil on Langøvej 371 is slightly milder, but with large variations.
The soil has been cultivated in 2019 with traditional plant breeding, seeds, specialty crops such as spinach and apricot root, etc., as well as beets.
The property is offered without breeding where the land will be available on stump after harvest.
Areas in addition to cultivated land comprise coastal stretches, small forests, hunting trips, roads, fences and some road areas in cottage areas, the part of the property in its time.
Buyer accepts by trade that approx. 7,000 m2. natural for summer cottages, and that this extension / area transfer will only take place after the completion of the trade, and that the proceeds accrue to the seller.
Hunting rights will be available to one buyer per the acquisition date.
EU support for 2019 is sought by the seller and retained by the seller.
Skovgård is very scenic, close to the coast, but beautifully shielded from here, and approx. 500 meters withdrawn from public road.
Prior to bankruptcy, the property has been owned by the same family for generations, and the former owner still owns the property, and wishes to do so in the future by agreement if the buyer does not use the property as a home.
Nothing new on the property but well maintained and in good order.
The farmhouse was built in 1896 cf. BBR, with a total living space of 230 m2., Cf. BBR. If the buyer himself wishes to use the home, then insignificant means must be expected to bring the property up to contemporary energy and housing standards.
Farm buildings are partly the original courtyard buildings, originally designed for pig stables and barns / garages - now only storage value. Total approx. 720 m2., Built from 1627 to approx. 1974th
In addition, detached butchery from 1970/1995 of 434 m2. No longer in use, and only stock value / alternative demolition.
There are detached machine houses, 1 piece. from 1969/76 on 180 m2 and 1 piece. machine hall from 1983 of 400 m2.
Also slurry tank of 1,905 m3. Container approval / functionality is not guaranteed.
Inventories and machines are not included in the offered price.
The property is sold with a disclaimer as a result of bankruptcy estate.